Saturday, 19 September 2009

My condolences

Well, they kept it a secret, but Fergie seems to have let it slip out. I would like to offer my condolences to Alex Ferguson's family and despite the rivalry between the two clubs, I feel we should unite in wishing Mrs Ferguson our best wishes in these difficult times. Naturally United fans will be sad at learning the news, but all I can say that time is a great healer and in time, you will learn to live with your loss. I can't understand why old purple nose didn't make it common knowledge earlier, but for those who haven't heard, Alex Ferguson only has a couple of years to live. He let it slip out during a TV interview when he was asked if United will ever go into a derby as under dogs and he replied "Not in my lifetime"
Good luck tomorrow boys

No comments:

Post a Comment