Thursday, 9 June 2016

Thursday

I'm getting excited now, as it's nearly time for AC/DC at The Etihad. I'll be parking up at Funboy's flat opposite the East stand, I knew he'd come in handy one day.
Like I've said I hope Axl Rose is on time and I don't mind if he does a couple of G and R numbers - I've just come down to Manchester City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...also it would be nice if the boys do 'Friday on my Mind' as a tribute to Malcolm.
So, we've got tickets near to our usual spot in the East stand level 2, and I'm taking my 15 year old grandaughter, Ellie, so looking forward to it immensely.
Dave

2 comments:

  1. Colin Bell stand level 3 block 328 for me, got a spare ticket to flog outside, any takers? My son's missus booked a holiday for them for this week after he'd said he'd go with me! should be a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have partnered and are affiliated with some of the leading world class hospitality and events companies around the globe, which have given us direct access to primary Go tickets Manchester. The partnership not only provides us with access to obtaining tickets to leading artists and promoters but enables us to offer top quality seats in some of the major venues. You can place your order with a peace of mind that our ticket pricing model does not follows others in this industry with the intent of selling tickets at exorbitant prices.

    ReplyDelete